Fight to determine who should get vaccinated first?
- The first shipment of vaccines arrived in the US
- States are required to participate in distribution model and disagreements arise on who should be first
- US reaches highest public disapproval rating to receive vaccination
- – so if no one wants, who’s fighting to get? Or in this case, who’s fighting perhaps not to get?
- Can you refuse to get one?
- How to request one and/or submit your thoughts on who should be first.
First at home antigen COVID-19 test to hit the market.
New tests available to the market:
- FDA approves first at home antigen COVID-19 test
- Pricing, why and how it should be used, my doctor, and are they safe, and how do I get one?
- EUA approved new Rapid Antigen Test
New COVID-19 Antigen Test Hits Market
Governmental hack and data breaches while in the pandemic.
- China, Russia,
- Unclear but early on. ai groups
- US internet outdated. Change in leadership x’s 2. The value of your health data and how someone may use against you if it got into wrong hands.
- Recent reports suggest skewed data by health care professionals
Potential shortage of COVID tests available in the US and why it matters
- international shipping and manufacturing laws.
- Storage conditions
- Shelf-life, reserve in advance options
- Pricing expecting to rise
- Some orders are months out for companies, many left outstanding
- New manufacturing laws should help reduce price, increase accessibility, reduce chaos in logistics and compliance reporting.
Can Dogs detect COVID?
- The new antigen test?
- Dogs association with improved health
- Puppy adoption stats