Where to order covid-19 antibody test in bulk by phone or online?
COVID-19 ANTIBODY RAPID TEST KIT
Our network has brought together the largest suppliers on ANTIBODY and ANTIGEN manufactures to facilitate a MARKET CORRECTION in the supply chain, and are buying in large quantities to provide the lowest prices possible.
FDA EUA AUTHORIZED produces the COVID-19 Ten Minute Rapid Screening Test (IGG/IGM) Kit.
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative and differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019 Novel Coronavirus in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
RAPID ANTIBODY TESTS under $10.0010M ANTI-BODY tests available under $10.00/each when purchased in bulk. Call 972-800-6670
The manufacturing process is supported by their interactive and highly skilled Research and Development team, who are actively redefining the efficiency and design of their products.
Rapid patient screening is essential to slowing the spread of COVID-19, Detect COVID-19 in whole blood, serum, and plasma using the Coronavirus (COVID-19) IgM/IgG Test Kits can be performed with a medical professional anywhere.
Key Facts of COVID-19 testing
The 2019 new coronavirus pneumonia(NCP), or”COVID-19″, was discovered for the 2019 Wuhan Viral Pneumonia case in China and was named by the world Health Organization on January 12, 2020.
For confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases, reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death. Symptoms can include:
• Shortness of breath
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Features & Benefits • Fast results as soon as 2-10 minutes
• Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
• Simple, time-saving procedure
• Little specimens, only 5 μL of serum/plasma or 10 μL of whole blood specimens • All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
• High sensitivity and specificity
- Sensitivity of IgM, 96.7%
- Sensitivity of IgG, 100.0%
- Specificity of IgM, 97.5%
- Specificity of IgG, 100.0%
Accuracy is the ability for a test to represent the true value of the attribute being measured
Specificity is the probability of getting a negative test result if the person being tested does NOT have the suspected disease/condition
Sensitivity is the probability of getting a positive test result if the person being tested has the suspected disease/condition
· IgM antibody: Produced first, reflects early infection – detected 4 days into infection.
· IgG antibody: Reflects later infection and eventually long-term immunity
Why antibody testing?
The health community is in agreement without a vaccine, the way to safely open our economy, bring students back to school and protect our elderly is through massive scale testing, tracing and isolation.
Several articles have been written on the subject (see below); the level of scale and frequency will require an extraordinary effort. For example, it is estimated that 3 million people work in grocery stores. To screen everyone in these two groups once a week will require about 1 million tests a day. This is just one industry within the business community. The Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University, Roadmap to Pandemic Resilience, is estimating 20,000,000 tests per day to fully remobilize the economy.
Liquid 3’s philosophy is massive scale testing utilizing antibody ten-minute rapid screening. Lateral Flow Assay (LFA) binding antibody is coated onto a small membrane in a hand-held plastic cartridge—as in pregnancy test kits. Results typically appear within 5 – 10 minutes after sample application. Because of their quick speed to result as well as very low cost, LFAs are ideal for rapid “Point-of-Care” or “Point-of-Use” tests. Our test detects antibodies four days from infection, not from symptoms. In essence, we can test a population every 4th day to determine if antibodies are present, or patient is positive. Upon antibody detection, a positive result, the patient verifies the results by testing blood at a lab, should self-isolate and participate in contact tracing.
- Bill Gates is an investor in Healgen Scientific
- In the USA, FDA EUA, COVID-19 10 MINUTE RAPID ANTIBODY (IGM/IGG) TEST KITS
- Business Insider ranked Healgen Scientific COVID-19 Test Kit 3rd in the world for accuracy.
- Softbank’s Masayoshi Son, is one of the largest clients.
- Sold 500,000 test kits to the Island of Jersey in the UK
- Pending 25,000,000 to a group in the U.S.
- Sold 50,000,000 to one of the U.S. government’s agencies
Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University with support from the Rockefeller Foundation
The Rockefeller Foundation:
Ezekiel Emanuel and Paul Romer, April 18, 2020, Without More Tests, America Can’t Reopen And to make matters worse, we’re testing the wrong people. The Atlantic
UA president discusses antibody testing, financial impact of pandemic
Emergency Use Authorization for RAPID ANTI-BOTY TEST issued by the FDA
We have about 30% ANTIGEN tests available, so please order at the same time! 972-800-6670
Frequently Asked Questions
|rapid antigen test|
|covid antigen test|
|antigen covid test|
|sars antigen test|
|rapid antigen covid test|
|rapid antigen test covid|
|what is an antigen test|
|antigen test coronavirus|
|prostate specific antigen test|
|coronavirus antigen test|
|antigen test covid|
|p24 antigen test accuracy 2 weeks|
|rapid antigen test covid near me|