- Buy HGH Peptides for Weightloss? - July 28, 2021
- 100 Health hacks to lose weight and get healthy post covid - July 26, 2021
- Reversing a Hiatal Hernia - July 26, 2021
NEW RELEASE – USA
Medicare Advantage subscribers who want to change their Medicare Advantage plan have only a few more days before the December 7th deadline. If you have a Medicare Supplement or Medigap plan and are happy with it, not action required at this time.
How to change my Medicare Advantage Plan?
- First determine what start rating your current plan has.
If your current plan only has a 4 star or less and you have a new plan in your area that is a 5 star plan you are in a different time bracket and the Dec 7th date may not apply if you are planning on moving to the 5 star plan.
- If the plan you are on has changes or dropped your doctor, this is a good time to change.
Find the MA or MAPD that has your doctor and change to that plan.
- Who can help me find a plan?
You can work with a local agent or call a national Medicare Insurance help line at 1-800-MEDIGAP
- Make Changes Online
You can work directly with the carrier or you can work with a multi plan broker who can help you navigate your way through the maze of plans. https://1-800-medigap.com
- Consider a Medicare or Medicare Supplement with a stand alone Drug plan.
These private plans may provide more flexibility, discuss with your agent or advisor get free Medigap Quotes
- New To Medicare?
You might have a window of time that will allow you to get a supplemental plan based on the day you started your Medicare Part B.
- How do you get money back in your social security check?
Some plans have figured out how to be profitable and give the consumer money back which is a major draw to many of these MONEY BACK Medicare Advantage plans.
Rejection sensitive dysphoria is covered if required by a doctor.
Color Blind glasses with a prescription may be covered by vision insurance.
Quality and Education Standards (QSEN competencies) are set by a work group and not medicare.