Homeland Security has published and recommended the following for COVID as of Dec 8, 2020.
- vitamin C 1,000mg twice daily
- Vitamin D 50,000IU once weekly or 1,000-3,000IU once daily
- Zinc 50mg once daily (take with food)
- melatonin 6mg before bedtime (this will make you drowsy)
- Quercetin 250mg once daily
- Ivermectin dosed on day 1, day 3, then once a month
- vitamin C 2,000mg 2-3 times daily
- Vitamin D 50,000IU once weekly or 4,000IU once daily
- Zinc 100mg once daily (take with food)
- melatonin 10mg before bedtime (will make you drowsy)
- Aspirin 325mg once daily (unless contraindicated)
- Quercetin 250mg twice daily
- Ivermectin 1 dose on day 1, day 3
Talk to your doctor before starting aspirin, as it is contraindicated in some diseases. All of the above can be purchased over the counter except Ivermectin, which must be prescribed.
Danielle Kelvas, MD