- Weight Loss Medical Doctor that does injections - February 4, 2023
- Digital Therapeutics Company - February 1, 2023
- South Florida Vision Institute Center - January 31, 2023
One of the hardest hit businesses was healthcare thanks to the pandemic, and that is why we specialize in helping those who supported us through today.
Front line workers and their business owners and networks may qualify for huge assistance than to the Employee Retention Credit for Nursing Homes program.
Still available today, going back several quarters NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT.
We believe the government may be changing the timelines but LOCK IN NOW for your best chance.
Our professionals will guide you through the Employee Retention Credit Worksheet for Nursing Homes to see how much you qualify for.
The process is fairly complex.
ERC APPLICATION PROCESS
- Review your options (30 min)
- Analyze the 1300 different codes, local, state and federal (120 hours if you are an expert at tax and law)
- Review and determine Elidigibility options( 2 hours)
- Prepare Documents (4 hour)
- Lock Box Documents for delivery to US Tresury
- Create File
- Follow up on file (5 min a day 3 times a week for 4-40 weeks)
- Prepare Approval (1 week)
- Get Approval (2-10 weeks)
- Wait for deposit (1-2 weeks)
Employee retention credit calculation spreadsheet
You can use some of the tools like the ERC credit calculation worksheet to save some time, but there might be some special situations for nursing home owners you may want to optimize for. Call 972-800-6670 for assistance.
How to get my ERC faster?
We do have an ERC advancement program available for those who need the cash ASAP
What is the deadline for the Nursing Home ERC
We believe this may change, but as of 9/28/2022 the last 8 quarters is what we are looking for. This may change as the program gets modified by the government.