This fact sheet delegates the information on appropriate and responsible usage of antipsychotic medications for personal consumption. This document also informs the families of those using antipsychotics on the various side-effects that one under prescription may exhibit.
Further explanations of the topic include:
- What are antipsychotic medications?
- What are some benefits and risks of antipsychotic medications?
- What do you and your family need to know about antipsychotics?
- When might antipsychotic medicine use be unnecessary?
- When should you and your family worry about the unnecessary use of antipsychotics?
- What if you or your family member is now getting an antipsychotic medicine?
- What kinds of good care can help avoid unnecessary use of antipsychotic medications?
- How can you or your family help to avoid unnecessary use of antipsychotic medications?