One of the more notable issues plaguing many nursing homes is the ongoing battle to reduce the frequency of pressure ulcers in bed-bound or patients. This provided fact sheet is an article about reducing said pressure ulcers and the methodology in promoting good patient movement to negate the frequency.
Further explanations of the topic include:
- What is a pressure ulcer?
- What is the best care for avoiding pressure ulcers?
- What can you do?
- What should you see staff doing to treat pressure ulcers?
- How can you and your family help?
- Who should you go to with questions?