- Medicare Dental Network - November 26, 2020
- Medicare Advantage Annual Election Period for 2021 Ends December 7th - November 26, 2020
- Senior Citizen Card - November 24, 2020
Being part of the boomer generation has its pros and cons.
This article is from the perspective of a family member who has had elderly parents and happens to be in the insurance sector providing a very unique view from the inside out.Jeff Cline – Son & CEO of 1-800-MEDIGAP
Boomer Benefits we will cover
- Planning for retirement
- Sheltering cash so it is not taken by the long term care facilities
- Government Plans available to help
- Taking away the keys
- Deciding on long term care
- Parenting upward
- Preparing the grandchilderen
- Is hospice the right choice?
Medicare Coverage HelplineS
There are 2 different help-lines one for the government and the benefits provided by the government, and the other is the MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT helpline designed to help connect you with an agent who can help you with the additional benefits you may need or require.
1-800-MEDIGAP is a national provider of insurance offering most of the top medicare supplement insurance, medigap, Medicare Advantage and related benefits including:
- Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Medicare Advantage
- Prescription Drug Insurance
- Long Term Care
- How to Self Insure with a High Deductible back-stop
1-800-MEDICARE (it’s to many numbers-we know-sorry)
Medicare tool free number is owned and operated by the government and is designed to answer all of your medicare Part A and Part B questions, as well as disability and some SSI issues including topics like:
- How to start medicare
- How to replace my medicare card if lost
- How much will be taken out of my Social Security Check
Call 1-800-MEDIGAP for helps with these questions:
How to find a Peptide Doctor in my area is the next question we get.