The future of healthcare is changing, and how it is funded is as well!
Many people know that the ACO program is here and the community has time to respond. The fact is the sooner you respond the better it will be before you.
Our tech geeks, Reps, and customer service advocates are getting a ton of questions around this topic, so we have set out to provide tools, resources, services to help you not only meet your goals to provide a higher quality of care to your patients but to ensure you as providers are not penalized but rewarded to do the same.
Here are the top questions we are getting:
Top ACO Program Questions
- RIskshareing for independent providers?
- Fee For Service Scale
- Capitation Payment Scale or time frame
- Claim ALignment?
- Is it July or January?
- When to see CAP payments?
- PBBM services
- Trending Approvals
- List of new procedures we must have in place by Jan 1st, 2023?
- ACO Program Checklist
ACO Compliance Rewards
As you know the system is designed to provide rewards or incentives to those how to comply and provide higher levels of care based on the grid.
We do not have all the answers but have a team dedicated to supporting our members in this time of need to :
- Help provide the best care possible
- Help providers and doctors not lose any more money than they have to
- Creat Tools that will help payment outcomes.
We are utilizing predictive analytics, and big data along with Artificial learning to meet the growing needs of our members and will stand with you to help make the industry stronger.
Question: ACO Helpline 972-800-6670